http://prodinra.inra.fr -> Log in.
A Ldap Inra account is necessary, and can be obtained upon request from the unit head.
All documents – scientific articles or content for the general public, conference papers, chapters from books, reports (opinions, expert reports), databases, course content, patents – can be deposited on ProdInra, even those produced before starting work at Inra.
Guidance from IST professionals
Before depositing, edit your list to see what is already there
- with a short URL: http://prodinra.inra.fr/au/LOGIN_LDAP
- Quick search:
- Advanced search:
- In the author field: “Jean Dupont”
- or in the author field: “Dupont J”
- or in the author field: “Inra employee identification number”
- or in the author field: “Dupont” and in the affiliation field: “unit code”
If you encounter difficulties editing a list, contact the ProdInra help desk.
Creating a record
A record can be created in just six clicks.
- Log in with your Ldap
- Select “deposit”
- Select the type of production
- Import using the DOI or PMID, or fill in the “title”, “language”, “year” and “target audience” fields in the form
- Add one or several files (preprint, postprint, publisher’s version, data sets, additional material, etc.) and include the level of visibility (internet, intranet, etc.)
- Send to the reviewer